I. THE PURPOSE
The purpose of Solidex is bringing together entrepreneurs in order to provide
them with opportunity to find business partners, exchange know-how, and
participate in the profits of Solidex regardless of the services or products
Solidex â€“ is an internet platform which purpose has been established in point I
Solidex Company, which is the owner of the Solidex platform and its
administrator. Solidex as a service provider supplies Users within the Solidex
Earning model â€“ is an additional, facultative function of the Solidex platform, the
Agreement â€“ is an agreement for the provision of services under the Solidex
platform, which the User as a service recipient concludes with the Solidex
company as a service provider by accepting these regulations. The terms of this
Agreement set out the rules for using the Solidex platform described in the
User â€“ is an entity that is an entrepreneur within the meaning of the regulations
of the country in which the User has headquarters, which uses the Solidex
Standard User â€“ is a User with the right to use the Solidex platform within the
Premium User â€“ is a User with the right to use the Solidex platform within the
Unilevel Structure â€“ is a structure created by registered Premium Users, which
mode of operation is determined by the marketing plan.
Binary Structure â€“ is a structure created by registered Premium Users, which
mode of operation is determined by the marketing plan.
Team Bonus, Direct Bonus, Market Bonus â€“ are funds or other profits that
Premium Users receive on term defined in the Terms uf Use and the marketing
Training materials â€“ are the educational materials made available to Standard
Users in standard version of training materials and to Premium Users in the
Premium and standard versions of training materials.
Financial wallet â€“ is an electronic recording of funds in the USD currency, which
Distribution partner â€“ is the name of a Premium User who has acquired another
Premium User for the Solidex platform. Usage of this name by a Premium User
does not imply that a different agreement has been concluded between Solidex
Leader â€“ is the name of Premium User used in dealing with Premium Users they
have acquired. Usage of this name by a Premium User does not imply that a
different agreement has been concluded between Solidex Company and the
III. SCOPE OF PROVIDED SERVICES
1. Solidex allows Users to use training materials and the Forum on the
with the use of the Forum and the training materials in the standard version.
2. Solidex enables Users to use services and products available on the Userâ€™s
account under conditions described in the marketing plan.
IV. CONDITIONS OF PLATFORMâ€™S USE
1. Condition of using the Solidex platform is possessing a status of an
entrepreneur in accordance with the regulations of the Userâ€™s country of origin.
the meaning of the provisions of his country of origin, has full legals capacty and
concludes the agreement as part of his business activity.
2. User may confirm the entrepreneurâ€™s status by entering the tax
identification number, provided that the Userâ€™s country of origin requires its
3. User declares that he understands and aceepts that the Agreement is
concluded in the form of B2B and thus the provisions on consumer protection,
including the right to withdraw from the agreement, do not apply.
4. User declares that:
- He has familiarised himself with the scope of services provided by the Solidex Company
- He has familiarised himself with the marketing plan
- He is aware that tere is no obligation to invite new members to the Solidex platform
- He has familiarised himself with the terms and method of disbursement of funds
- He is aware that the primary function of the Solidex platform is to
provide training services and enabling Users to acquire business partners
and exchange know-how
- He is aware that participation in the Solidex platform does not
guarantee profits and involves investment risk.
- Each User undertakes to use the Solidex platform in accordance with its
purpose, applicable laws and regulations, as well as social and moral norms.
- Each user is obliged to protect their personal passwords ad logins from
access by third parties
- The Solidex Company does not allow responding to press inquiries
regarding the companyâ€™s operations, including in particular the marketing plan
and services and products. The User undertakes to forward all press inquiries to
Solidex by e-mail. In particularly justified cases, the Solidex Company may
agree to respond to a press inquiry to Users who possess a Market bonus.
- The User is prohibited from sharing the account with other Users,
transferring rights to the account, and any other forms of sharing a part of or all
of the account. Users are allowed to possess only one account on the Solidex
- In a situation where the User signs up directly via the Solidex platform,
bypassing the structure of other Users, the system randomly assigns him to one of
the existing structures of the already registered Premium Users, subject to the
rights resulting from the Market bonus. The assignation cannot be changed
Solidex may temporarily block the Userâ€™s access to his account or terminate the
1.The registration of Users is online only and requires providing of the
- a) Name, surname / designation
- b) E-mail
- c) Password
- d) Userâ€™s country of origin
- e) Tax identification number (mandatory only if
the User possesses one).
2. During the registration process the User confirms that:
- b) Agrees to the processing of his personal data and to receiving commercial information by electronic means;
- c) He has familiarised himself with the conditions of participation in
Solidex, including the market plan;
- d) He accepts that there is no obligation to invite new members;
- e) He is aware that the Solidex Company does not guarantee profits and
there is risk involved with the purchase of Solidex products and services.
1. Solidex Company will send an activation link to the e-mail address
provided by the User within 48 hours. Confirmation of registration with an
activation link is a necessaty condition for registering a User.
- 1. At the moment of activation of the account, the User obtains the status of a
2. At the moment of effective registration the agreement for the provision of
electronic services is concluded between the User and Solidex Company.
VI. STANDARD USER
1. Standard User is given the possibility of personalising an account by
creating a character using the dedicated wizard provided on Solidex.
2. Standard User is given the right to use the forum located in the tabs of the
platform and to use the standard version of training materials.
3. Standard User has the option of making a profit by acquiring commercial
contacts on the Solidex Company forum.
VII. PREMIUM USER
1. Standard User has the option of purchasing the products and services of
the Solidex Company under the terms set out in the marketing plan.
2. Standard User acuiries the status of the Premium User at the moment of
purchasing Solidex Company products and services.
1. Premium User has the rights of a Standard User, additionally receiving the
right to use the premium version of training materials and participation in the
profits of the Solidex Company under the conditions set out in the marketing
VIII. ADMINISTRATION PANEL
1. Standard User uses the administration panel in the standard version, which
allows him to make a profit in the manner specified in the marketing plan, access
to the forum and the standard version of training materials.
2. Premium User panel is identical to the Standard User panel, however
Premium User also possesses an insight into his turnover, bonuses and
comissions, as well as the percentage rate determining the amount of profit
generated. Premium User has access to the forum and the standard and premium
versions of training materials through the administration panel.
1. Forum serves to exchange information on business activities conducted by
Standard Users and Premium Users, as well as sharing know-how. Users can
acquire business partners within the forum in the scope of their business activity
so far, subject to point IX item 2 and 3.
2. Users may not, without the consent of Solidex Company, acquire within
the Forum commercial partners to participate in competitive earning programs,
especially if those are services or products similar to those offered by the Solidex
Company. In particular, Users may not offer participation in those to the people
who are already Standard and Premium Solidex Users. Users can acquire
business partners to participate in programs not related to the activities of the
Solidex Company, which are not at the same time competitive towards the
Solidex Company. This reservation also applies when promoting services and
products and acquiring business partners outside the Forum. The User should
always contact the Solidex Company by e-mail in order to obtain information
whether the offered products or services are competitive towards the products
and services offered within Solidex. Solidex, in principle, will agree to
participation in other gainful programs, unless it is contrary to its interests.
3. In the event of a breach of the provision contained in point IX item 2 of the
committed a violation to cease the violation within 24 hours and submit a
statement on the Forum in the form indicated in the call. In the event of a failure
to comply with the call, Solidex Company shall have the right to delete the Userâ€™s
account from the platform within 24 hours. This reservation also applies when
promoting services outside the forum.
1. Detailed rulet of the Forum operation are set out in the Forum Regulations.
X. MARKETING PLAN, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
plan specifies the means of making a profit, the type of services and products
offered by Solidex Company, as well as the method of use of these products and
2. User is entitled to purchase the service or product short term, medium
term, long term and extra long term. The marketing plan specifies the rules of
purchasing and using products. Purchase of a serice or product is voluntary. By
purchasing products or services, the Premium User participates in the profits of
the Solidex Company.
3. Purchase of a product or service is visible on the Premium Userâ€™s
administrative panel each time. In conjunction with the acquisition of digital
content and the fulfillment of the service, the Premium User is not able to
withdraw from the contract regarding purchased products and services. Sale of a
product or a service is effective once the product or service has been loaded onto
the Userâ€™s account.
4. Purchase of a service or product obliges the Premium User to actively
participate in forum discussions by providing information on platform activity in
the version for Premium Users to the Standard Users.
5. Solidex Company reserves the right to publish opinions or reviews about
other entities on the Forum in order to promote their services.
6. Solidex Company reserves the right to suspens the calculation of profit
and bonuses, as well as the possibility of withdrawals for a maximum period of 6
months when the market value of cryptocurrency falls below half of the highest
value recorded in the last 6 months on the Binance exchange.
1. Services or products are of temporary character. After the end of the
service or after the product has expired, the User may purchase a new service or
product in its place. This does not exclude the possibility for the User to possess
several services or products at the same time.
XI. EARNING MODEL
1. Solidex is aimed at enabling all Users to exchange information on their
business activity hitherto, acquiring commercial partners as part of their business
activity hitherto, and to exchange know-how. The earning model is an additional
function and partaking in it is not a condition for using Solidex. However, User
can develop his business by using the earning model. Solidex Company does not
guarantee profits from its operations. Solidex Company obtains profits from
cryptocurrency trading, sale of advertising spots on the Forum to advertisers
acquired by Solidex Company or Users, i.a. through forum and other commercial
1. The condition for the payment of profit to Users is for Solidex Company to
generate profits. The User agrees to and accepts the risk associated with the
products and services purchased. The User agrees to and accepts that
cryptocurrencies may lose their value or the revenue from advertisers may not be
XII. CALCULATION OF PROFIT
1. Profit is calculated once a day from Monday to Sunday in the amount
determined at the time of calculatin â€“ according to the interest rate based on the
profits obtained by Solidex Company due to its operations.
2. Profits are calculated provided that Premium User has an active product or
3. A detailed means of calculating profit is in the marketing plan.
XIII. MODEL OF ACTIVITY
1. User has the opportunity to develop his business based on the Multi Level
Marketing system. User declares and is aware that:
- a) inviting new Users is not necessary, and earning profit is also possible
without purchasing Solidex Company products and services;
b) Premium User does not pay his funds to Solidex Company, but
purchases services and products that he chooses freely and without any
c) he has familiarised himself with the value of products and services
offered and confirms that they are of appropriate market value;
d) along with the purchase of products or services, the Premium User is
entitled to a share in the profits of the Solidex Company;
e) the Forum and standard version of the training materials are available
for free on the Standard and Premium Users account;
f) the earning model is intended only for entrepreneurs, and therefore the
User is aware that in this case the provisions on consumer protection,
including the right to withdraw from the contract, do not apply;
g) in case of logging into the Solidex platform by a User who has declared
untruth and has the status of a consumer, the provisions on withdrawal
from the contract are excluded.
XIV. SALES STRUCTURE
1. Premium User may acquire other Users in order for them to purchase
products and services of the Solidex Company. For maintaining the sales
structure defined in such a way and patronage over Users acquired, Premium
2. Acquiring new Users is not mandatory for making a profit and using the
Solidex platform. Acquring new Users is aimed at increasing the audiencje of
Solidex platform and business structure. New Premium User acquired by an
existing Premium User of the platform is assigned to the sales structure of the
acquiring User. The detaled method of assigning Users is determined by the
3. Premium User, upon acquiring the first new User, becomes the distribution
partner of Solidex Company, and a Leader in relation to the acquired Premium
4. Premium User may obtain a commercial presentation or promotional
materials for distribution purposes. Premium User has the right to use the
company designation and logo of Solidex Company, photos, prints and other
information protected for the benefit of Solidex Company.
5. Premium User, including one being a Distribution Partner and a Leader at
the same time, is obliged to respect the conditions of participation in Solidex,
present the products and services of Solidex Company in accordance with the
following the principles of integrity in contacts with potential new Solidex Users,
not using unfair sales practices, in particular aimed at ensuring the achievement
of profit independently from the profit obtained by the Solidex, informing each
User about the purpose of Solidex, which is to associate entrepreneurs, and
about the risk associated with the purchase of Solidex Companyâ€™s products and
services. User has no right to assure other Users that the profit is certain.
XV. USER ACTIVITIES
1. Activity of all Users, regardless of their status (Standard User, Premium
User, including Distribution Partner) is carried out on their own account. Users
may not act on behalf or on account of Solidex Company. Users are not in an
employment relationship with Solidex Company, nor in any other legal relations,
except for conclusion of a contract for the provision of electronic services at a
distance, unless the parties have agreed otherwise in a separate contract. Users
terms of cooperatium within Solidex.
1. Userâ€™s activities are subject to generally applicable regulations on the
subject. Solidex Company is not diable to Users or third parties for any
omissions or actions of Users that result in failure to comply or breach of
applicable law. Solidex Company does not provide Users with any advisory
services. It is the responsibility of each User to satisfy all obligations arising from
tax regulations, as well as to settle accounts with the relevant tax authority on
XVI. TEAM BONUS, DIRECT BONUS, MARKET BONUS
1. Solidex Company grants Premium Users bonuses on terms set out in the
once Premium User has met the conditions of receival, and it is not
necessary for User to submit an additional application.
2. Premium User may receive a team bonus paid directly to his financial
wallet, dependend on the funds allocated for the purchase of products or
services of the Solidex Company by Premium User and the funds allocated
for the purchase of products or services of Solidex Company by other
Premium Users in his binary structure. The detailed method of calculating
bonuses and their payment date is specified in the marketing plan.
3. Premium User may receive a direct bonus paid directly to his financial
wallet, dependent on the funds allocated for the purchase of the products
or services of Solidex Company by other Premium Users in his unilever
structure. Value of the bonus i salso dependent on the level of the structure
of Premium User who purchased the products or services. The detailed
method of calculating bonuses and their payment is specified in the
4. Premium User may receive a Market bonus, that does not constitute
funds transferred to his financial wallet. Market bonus depends on
possession of the largest number of directly registered users in Solidex in
the previous billing month. Market bonus addend value is the assignment
to the leader of all users registered directly via the Solidex platform from
his country of origin in the period in which he holds the position of the
leader of the country â€“ in order to enable him to establish business
contacts. A detailed description of Market bonus is in the marketing plan.
5. Team bonus, direct bonus and Market bonus can be combined.
1. Solidex Company awards Premium Users after obtaining an appropriate
number of points dependent on the type of purchased products and
services and their quantity. The detailed way of awarding points is
determined by the marketing plan.
2. Premium User after obtaining:
a) 25.000 points receives smartphone Iphone 11 Pro max
- b) 100.000 points receives a trip to an exotic destination and a
personalised Landing Page. Landing Page should be understood as the
Userâ€™s personal promotional website aimed at promoting his business
activities or his person
c) 500.000 points receives a Rolex Datejust 36 watch and acquires a right to
participate in the Office Program. The Office Program should be
understood as the transfer of funds by Solidex Company to cover the cost
of renting an Office for a period of six months, however no more that an
equivalent of USD 1000 per month and providing the User with Office
supplies with the Solidex Company logo. Solidex Companyâ€™s
participation period in the rental costs may be extender depending on
individual arrangements with the User;
d) 2.000.000 points acquires the right to participate in the Unique Car Fund
and becomes the ambassador of Solidex brand. Unique Car Fund should
be understood as the transfer of funds by Solidex Company for purchase
of a car, however no more than the equivalent of USD 40.000,00. The
ambassador program should be understood as a B2B agreement concluded
between Solidex Company and User with a fixed monthly remuneration
for services rendered;
d) 8.000.000 points acquires the right to participate in the Premium Car
Fund and in the Shareholding Program. The Premium Car Fund should be
understood as the transfer of funds by Solidex Company for a purchase of
a car, however no more than the equivalent of USD 170.000,00. The
Shareholding Program should be understood as the transfer of funds by
Solidex Company for purchase of shares in the newly created
cyptocurrency exchange of Solidex Company;
e)15.000.0000 points receives funds for the purchase of a real estate
located on Bali, however no more that the equivalent of USD 500.000,00
and sales transaction support.
3. A detailed description of the awards and the manner of implementing
the program will be specified in the Awards Regulations.
4. Solidex Company reserves the right to change the award once the User
has reached the required number of points for an award of similar value.
5. User is entitled to resignation from the award with the possibility of
obtaining 70% of the funds representing its value.
6. User is obliged to cover any public and legal liabilities arising from the
receival of the award.
XVIII. NON-COMPETITION CLAUSE
1. Premium Users are entitled to participation in ther profit programs
competitive towards Solidex only with the explicit consent of Solidex
sent via an email in response to a Premium User request.
2. Premium Users may not offer Standard Users and other Premium Users
participation in other profit programs via the Forum or any other channel,
unless Solidex explicitly consents. Consent is expressed via email in
response to a Premium User request.
1. In the event of a breach of the non-competition clause described in
point XVIII by the User, Solidex Company calls on the Premium User to cease
violations and submit a statement with specified content within 24 hours. If the
User fails to comply with the request within 24 hours, Solidex Company is
entitled to remove Premium User account from the Solidex platform and
demand compensation and contractual penalties on the terms described below
from the User.
1. Solidex Company, in principle, consents by an e-mail to Userâ€™s
participation in other commercial programs, unless it infringes its property
interests. However, consent is required in each case. User who logs in to Solidex
for the first time and uses other profit programs similar to Solidex should
submit a request for consent before purchasing products or services.
XIX. PRODUCT DELIVERY COSTS
1. Costs of delivery of products and awards, if any, shall be borne by User,
unless the parties agree otherwise.
1. Withdrawals are realised in cryptocurrencies only. In order to make a
withdrawal, Standard User and Premium User, after logging into the
administrative panel in the â€žWalletâ€ tab, enters the address of their
financial wallet and the value of the withdrawal in USD.
2. Time of realisation of the withdrawal is up to 48 hours on principle.
3. Minimum value of a singular withdrawal is USD 50.
4. In the event of termination of the agreement by User or Solidex
Company, User is entitled to withdraw only the state of the financial wallet
as it is at the date of submission of the statement on termination of the
agreement. User is not entitled to withdrawal of the funds that would have
been accrued had he continued using the service or product.
5. User may transfer the accumulated funds to the account of another User.
1. The agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
2. User may terminate the contrach by sending an e-mail to the e-mail
address of Solidex Company, while demanding the deletion of his personal
data with a two-week notice period counted from the day following the
successful submission of the notice of termination.
3. Solidex Company is entitled to preserving the Userâ€™s data necessary for
4. The agreement expires upon death or liquidation of the User. Userâ€™s heirs
and legal successors may, on the basis of general provisions of the Userâ€™s
country of origin, acquire the right to an account within Userâ€™s enterprise.
5. Solidex Company may terminate the agreement due to important
reasons in immediate mode, particularly when:
a) User, despite a request to cease the violation of the non-competition
clause, did not comply with it and did not obtain the consent of Solidex
Company to participate in such a commercial program;
b) User, despite a request to cease urging other Users to participate in
another commercial program, without the consent of Solidex Company;
c) User has been convicted by a final criminal judgement to imprisonment
or a preventive measure has been applied in the form of detention on rem
and or he has been convicted by a criminal judgement for an offense
against ecomonic turnover (white collar crome, blue collar crime), an
offense against life or other, which cause that he doest not guarantee the
operations in accordance with the generally applicable legal order, the
d) User disseminates information adversely affecting the operations of
the company policy;
e) User proclaims untruth in business contacts, particularly, that inviting
more Users is sufficient to make a profit, or that Solidex Company
guarantees a profit;
f) User otherwise misleads other Users and third parties regarding the
scope of activity of Solidex Company;
g) User publishes content commonly considered offensive, violating the
law, pornographic, vulgar, infringing the goods of third parties, inciting to
commit crimes, promoting hatred or violence.
I. USER RESPONSIBILITY
a) sending User a request to cease violations;
- b) blockade of Userâ€™s account, limiting the use of certain services or
- c) deletion of Userâ€™s account in the event of non-compliance with a request
to cease violations;
- d) deletion of Userâ€™s account and cancelation of the accumulated funds;
- e) contractual liability on general principles.
2. Solidex Company imposes a contractual penalty on User in the following
- a) in the event of a breach of the non-competition clause referred to in
point XVIII â€“ in the amount of USD 1.000 for each violation;
- b) in the event that User proclaims untruth in business
contacts,particularly, that inviting more Users is sufficient to make a profit,
or that Solidex Company guarantees a profit â€“ in the amount of USD 1.000
for each violation.
1. Reservation of a contractual penalty does not exclude Userâ€™s liability on
I. SOLIDEX COMPANYâ€™S RESPONSIBILITY
1. Solidex Company does not guarantee profit from purchased products or
services, in order to achieve profit it is not necessary to invite new Users.
Solidex Company is not registered as an investment consulting or
2. The parties exclude the liability of Bitalum Company for possible
damages resulting from the manner in which Users use the Solidex
3. The parties exclude the liability of Solidex Company for possibile
damages resulting from the loss of data from the platform, in particular the
Solidex Company is not responsible for damages resulting from force
majeure or third parties.
4. Solidex Company is not responsible for damage caused as a result of
acquiring the account password or other data enabling logging into the
5. Solidex Company is not liable for damage that occured on the part of
User as a result of other agreements being concluded between Users of the
Solidex platform. Solidex Company is not responsible for services
rendered by third parties that provide services to Users. User concludes
such agreements in his own name and on his own account.
6. Solidex Company is not responsible for offers, as well as other
information directed at Users via the Solidex Company forum. Users
conclude agreements based on forum recommendations on their own
behalf and on their own account.
1. Solidex Company is not responsible for cryptocurrency exchange
rate. The funds are transferred at current exchange rate from the cryptocurrency
market on which the Solidex Companyâ€™s funds are located. If the rate drops
during the transfer, User has no claim for difference.
I. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All rights to Solidex and all of its elements (including software,
functional layout, graphic elements, databases and works) belong to
2. Users may use the content posted on Solidex only to the extent of fair
use. Any use of the content of the Solidex platform not consisting fair use
is prohibited and constitutes a violation of the property rights of Solidex
3. Usage of Solidex does not mean acquiring any rights to this platform or
its individual components.
4. Solidex Company possess exclusive intellectual property rights to the
platform on which the services or products (and Users opinions) are made
available and prohibits copying, using parts of the website, providing
(hyper)links and deep links, publishing, promoting, selling or using in any
other way the platform content without explicite written permission. In the
event of partial or full use of content (including Userâ€™s opinions) or Users
possessing intellectual property rights ro a part of the platform, content or
opinions, these rights are fully transferred to Solidex Company. Unlawful
use of parts of the Solidex platform or any of the activities described
above constitute a significant violation of intellectual property rights of
Solidex Company (including copyright and datrabase rights).
I. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of
the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection
of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data, and repealing Dirtective 95/46/EC (General Data
Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR) Solidex Company informs that:
a) administrator of Userâ€™s personal data is Solidex Company with its
registered Office in â€¦........................, address: ...............................;
b) Users personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
-electronic provision of services by Solidex Company, consisting of
handling Userâ€™s account on the platform and Userâ€™s use of products and
services, as well as the forum, allowing comments and messages to be
addend, as it is necessary to perform the agreement (article 6 paragraph 1
point B of the GDPR);
-conducting marketing and advertising activities (based on separately
granted consent) (article 6 paragraph 1 point A of the GDPR);
-conclusion and performance of the agreement with Solidex Companym,
as it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the agreement
(article 6 paragraph 1 point B of the GDPR);
-conducting direct marketing (article 6 paragraph 1 point F of the GDPR);
-pursuing debts (article 6 paragraph 1 point F of the GDPR);
-fulfilling the obligations related to Solidex Companyâ€™s business
operations, as it is necessary to per form these obligations (article 6
paragraph 1 point C of the GDPR);
-sending commercial information by electronic means based on a separate
-use of terminal telecommunications equipment and automated calling
systems for direct marketing purposes based on a separate consent.
2. Users personal data will be processed by entities cooperating within the
platform and the provision of services and sale of products, as well as accounting
offices, postal operators, payment system operators and law firms.
3. Personal data will be processed for the period:
a) necessary for the provision of electronic services and the
implementation of services, as well as after their performance in
connection with the possibility of User exercising his rights under the
agreement and pursuing claims until the expiry of the limitation period for
b) until the withdrawal of consent or objection against the processing of
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide personal
data results in the inability to register at Solidex.
5. Solidex Company processes Usersâ€™ personal data using automated
6. Users are entitled to accessing personal data, rectifying, deleting, limiting
their processing or transferring.
7. Users have the right to object to the processing of personal data, as well as
right to withdraw their consent.
8. In the event that User decides that the processing of personal data is
incompatible with the GDPR, User is entitled to lodging a complaint with the
supervisory authority of the country of origin of Solidex Company.
I. COOKIES POLICY
1. Solidex Company is an entity that places cookies on its Userâ€™s end
device and possessing access to them.
2. Solidex uses files (cookies) in order to:
- a) allow platform login;
c) optimise and increase the platformâ€™s performance;
d)correct function configuration;
e)personalise the displayed content;
f) prepare statistics to help learn the preferences and behavior of Users;
g) collect and use general publicly available data through analytical tools.
3. Solidex uses two types of cookies â€“ session and permanent. Session files
are temporary â€“ they are stored until leaving the platformâ€™s page.
Permanent files are stored on Userâ€™s end device until they are deleted or for
the time resulting from the settings.
4. User may at any time change the settings of his browser to block cookies
or obtain information about their placement in his device each time.
5. Solidex Company informs that changes to the settings in Userâ€™s browser
may limit access to some of the platformâ€™s functions.
6. Cookies used by Solidex Company (placed at Userâ€™s end device) can be
made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
I. COMPLAINTS AND SUPPORT
1. Standard User, Premium User, as well as a person who wants to register
on the Solidex platform can send an inquiry to the customer service and
support department, Inter alia in the field of technical problems related to
the operations of the Solidex platform, in order to obtain answers related
to the marketing plan. Response time for the inquiry is a maximum of 30
days. Expected response time is up to 60 hours.
2. Solidex Company reserves that the response time to individual
inquiries may be longer than 30 days if its recognition encounters obstacles
independent of the Company, e.g. equipment failures. Solidex Company
reserves that consideration of the application may require the applicant to
provide additional explanations.
1. Through the support, User may also submit complaints regarding the
operations of the Solidex platform, the time of consideration of the complaint is
I. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. Person registering to Solidex, as well as User throughout the entire
period of using the Solidex platform must meet certain technical
requirements. It is necessary to possess: a device that allows connection to
the Internet, connection to the Internet, a browser that allows to browse
websites with cookies enabled, supporting encrypted SSL connections and
Java Script. Recommended web browser is Google Chrome.
2. User must possess an active email account.
1. User must possess an active cryptocurrency wallet in Bitcoin.
I. FINAL PROVISIONS
place on the Solidex platform, as well as about the date of entry into force
of a planned change. User who does not agree to a change in the Terms of
Use has the right to delete the account and terminate the agreement.
2. In special cases, Solidex Company has the right to temporarily stop or
limit the provision of services without prior notice to Users. In particular,
Solidex Company is entitled to carry out system maintenance work, which
may exclude Users from using the Solidex platform. User is not entitled to
claims for interruption or termination of activities, even if termination of
services was permanent.